Saturday 12 January 2013

Blakesley Hall

What a fantastic day we all had! It was an absolute pleasure to share the day with Year 4 at Blakesley Hall. We learnt lots of new facts about how the Tudors lived and about their houses. We sketched Tudor artefacts and the outside of Blakesley Hall. We practised writing with a quill pen and were able to create etchings of Tudor figures. Some of us even got to try out a feather bed!

Look at the website to remind yourself about the house and our wonderful school trip.

http://www.schoolsliaison.org.uk/kids/blakesley/blakesley.htm

3 comments:

Ria carroll said...

mrs hinsley me and ria loved blaksley hall love Ria andEllie

peace said...

I really enjoyed are trip to Blaskley hall I LEARNED SO MUCH about things in 1600


from peace

Alyssa said...

I really loved Blakesley hall. I want to learn more about the 1600's. x x