Thursday 15 July 2010

ANZAC BISCUITS

Ingredients
75g porridge oats.
75g desiccated coconut.
100g plain flour.
100g caster sugar.
1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda.
100g of butter.
1 tablespoon golden syrup.

Process
1. Place porridge oats, sugar, coconut, flour and bicarbonate of soda into a mixing bowl. Mix together with a wooden spoon.
2. Place the syrup and the butter into a saucepan. Melt over a low heat.
3. Add the syrup mixture to the dry ingredients in the mixing bowl. Stir well.
4. Place about a desert spoon of the mixture onto a baking tray and shape into a biscuit shape with fingers. Leave enough space between each one to allow them to spread.
5. Cook on gas mark 4, electric 180 degrees celsius for 8 - 10 minutes.
6. When cooked, transfer to cooling rack and allow to cool.


Make your self a nice cup of tea. put your feet up and enjoy your Anzac biscuits.

4 comments:

Ola said...

I love anzac biscuit love love them I enjoyed cooking I really did and my family liked the anzac biscuits i a going to do the biscuits at home

Love from Ola

Natalia G said...

Dear Mrs Hinsley and Miss Speers,

I really enjoyed going cooking to Archbishop Ilsleys. My mom said she is going to get the ingrediants and we might bake some more. My mom also said that the Anzac buistics were very delicious. I'll ask my dad if he likes them. The biscuits were very delicious.

From Natalia

Callum said...

Dear miss speers

Thankyou for taking SOME of us to archbishop bisleys to cook.i got picked out and enjoyed making
ANZAC BISCUITS.When i got home
i shared them with my family
and they liked them and i might
make them in the HOLIDAYS because
some of us got the reccipe. THANKYOU

from Callum.C

Ola said...

I love this receipe and I loved going to Archibishop Ilsley.
And I love Anzac Biscuits.

Love From Ola